Acceptable Use Policy
Effective starting: 24th April 2017
Here at Flame Concepts, our goal is to help you and your team do the best work and maximise your sales, 24/7. To do this, we need to keep our products and services running smoothly, quickly, and without distraction. For this to happen, we need help from you, our users. We need you not to misuse or abuse our products and services.
To describe exactly what we mean by “misuse” or “abuse” – and help us identify such transgressions, and react accordingly – we’ve created this ‘Acceptable Use Policy’. Under this policy, we reserve the right to remove content or suspend and totally cancel access or services that is inconsistent with the spirit of the guidelines, even if it’s something that is not forbidden by the letter of the policy. In other words, if you do something that isn’t listed here verbatim, but it looks or smells like something listed here, we may still remove it from a site, suspend a users access to our systems or may even suspend and cancel all services and contracts without notice for your business/event.
You’ll see the word “services” a lot throughout this. That refers to all websites and systems owned or operated by Flame Concepts (such as FlameConcepts.com, FlameConcepts.Systems, enews.flameconcepts.com, and any related websites, sub-domains and pages) as well as any hosted services operated by Flame Concepts (such as ticketsfor.events and other Cloud offerings).
Here’s what we won’t allow:
Disruption or falsifying documents/tickets
· Misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Flame Concepts or any third party)
· Using the services to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people's private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our services
· Using our services to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others
· Using the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws)
· Accessing or searching any part of the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”)
· Using meta tags or any other “hidden text” including Flame Concepts’s or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks
· Using our Services for an alleged 'legal' event which turns out not to be or have elements of the event suspected to have links to illegal activities
· Using and abusing our systems, services and trust which puts our business (and yours) in potential risk from illegal, immoral or questionable positions
· Using the services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam
· Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Flame Concepts
· Disparaging Flame Concepts or our partners, vendors, or affiliates
· Promoting or advertising products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization
In this Acceptable Use Policy, the term “content” means: (1) any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to the services and (2) any other materials, content, or data you provide to Flame Concepts or use with the Services.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Flame Concepts may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s and/or its businesses account or access to the services without notice or liability if Flame Concepts (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.