We are looking to add to our small and dedicated team an Office Manager (15-35 hours pw) with a focus on customer service support as a core function who will have high standards of performance, want to grow and challenge themselves and be part of a winning team.
We’re looking for someone to help us as we continue to build a world-class business that consistently focuses on our specialism to support our customers with award winning ticketing and registrations.
Supporting the director(s) and the team, you’ll be the key to helping us succeed at all levels whilst driving and exceeding customer service targets by working with our clients and keeping the office administration and running as a professional company demans.
Flame Concepts is looking for a seasoned Office Manager to work from our Cumbrian HQ in Cockermouth. This position is critical in supporting the team and ensuring our excellence for service continues as we grow.
THE ROLE FOR OFFICE MANAGER
Flame Concepts’ goal is to become the preferred provider of choice for specialist ticketing and registrations for events, conferences and charity sector. At Flame Concepts, you’ll find a team of customer focused and engaged people who are passionate about building and creating innovative products to help businesses and customers do more with less and provide our services with integrity.
If you are smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionising and shaping the future of the ticketing and events industry, we want to hear from you.
· Develop relationships with clients whilst providing back-up and ongoing customer support
· Engage with our partners and help coordinate the office and sales administration through our internal systems
· Provide support to the director in email management and communications
· Help coordinate and liaise Flame Concepts’ business development team
· Help maintain accurate reporting and accounts updates through our accounts software
THE SKILL SET
· High performance business customer focus with an exceptional aptitude for successfully organising a small but busy team
· An analytical mind-set and a creative spirit, a can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a start-up environment
· A passion for customer service
· Good experience in administration, computer use and excellent telephone manner
· Proven history of excellence in service whilst delivering sales growth
WHAT WE OFFER
· A chance to work, shape and drive a business within a rapidly growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your career
ABOUT FLAME CONCEPTS
Flame Concepts is already an international ticketing service provider working across the UK and In the EU. We specialise in providing events and businesses a suit of solutions that empower their business all whilst championing fair pricing and excellence in service.
Flame Concepts is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.