We’re looking for a customer and sales support role in our office. We’re an ambitious and small team who specialise in ticketing with integrity across the entertainment industry as we grow across the UK and beyond.
The role will be part time, usually mornings, helping to support our existing customers and some client management along with helping to grow the business with new client lead generation calls, emails and enquiries.
Please note, no agencies at this time will be considered.
We are looking to recruit a member of the team in a Sales and Customer Services role to help our business grow and deliver customer service to our growing list of clients.
We’re looking for someone to help us as we continue to build a world-class business that consistently focuses on our specialism to support our customers with award winning ticketing and registrations. We will develop and you will help us keep winning new clients whilst supporting the existing ones.
Flame Concepts is looking for a part time customer service and sales person. The right person may be working from our Cumbrian HQ at least 3 of the days. This position is key in supporting the growth for our business.
Our goal is to provide ticketing with integrity and kill off the ticket touts whilst becoming the preferred provider of choice for specialist ticketing and registrations for events, conferences and charity sector. At Flame Concepts, you’ll find a small team of customer focused and engaged people who are passionate about building and creating innovative products to help businesses and customers do more with less and provide our services with integrity.
If you are smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionising and shaping the future of the ticketing and events industry, we want to hear from you.
· Develop relationships with clients event organisers from shows, gigs, festivals and conferences to generate new business development opportunities
· Engage with leads to help prospective clients learn more about Flame Concepts and Justbookitnow.com products and win repeat business
· Create and maintain up to date leads and accounts plans using our CRM systems
THE SKILL SET
· Highly driven and confident on the phone
· A creative spirit, a can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a small office environment
· A passion for and knowledge of the event industry
· Good experience in business
· Proven history of excellence in service
WHAT WE OFFER
· A chance to work, shape and drive a business within a rapidly growing technology company that offers you the possibility to grow with us
· An uncapped commission structure based on client sales and bonus' based on business performances.
ABOUT FLAME CONCEPTS
Flame Concepts is already an international ticketing service provider working across the UK and In the EU. We specialise in providing events and businesses a suit of solutions that empower their business all whilst championing fair pricing and excellence in service.
Flame Concepts is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
HOW TO APPLY
A basic salary plus commissions and business performance bonuses available. Please send your CV (no more than 1 double sided A4) and a covering letter to email@example.com